Your day is long. Wear the contact lens that’s designed to go the distance.
Biotrue ONEday contact lenses start and end the day with more moisture than leading daily disposables. They maintain 98% of their moisture for up to 16 hours. You put a lot of demands on your eyes. You start early and keep busy till the end of day. Plus, you’re using digital devices more, which may make your contact lenses feel dry and uncomfortable. Biotrue ONEday is made of a unique material that works like the eye to form a dehydration barrier providing comfort all day long.
One year's supply of BioTrue ONEday daily contact lenses for as low as $280!
Promo will run to the end of December 2018. Contact us for more information.
Key Features & Benefits
- Mimics the lipid layer of the tear film
- Matches the water content of the cornea
- Allows for the oxygen a healthy eye needs
- Maintains 98% of its moisture for up to 16 hours
- High Definition Optics for crisp, clear vision all day
- UVA/UVB protection to help protect your eyes along with sunglasses*
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear, such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. The effectiveness of wearing UV-absorbing contact lenses in preventing or reducing the incidence of ocular disorders associated with exposure to UV light has not been established at this time. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.